Mediterranean Investment Fund
Chairman of the Syrian National Committee for International Chamber of Commerce, Abdul Rahman al-Attar, said that the foundation of the Mediterranean Investment Fund constitutes an important opportunity to develop the relations between the two banks, according to SANA.
In a statement to al-Baath daily on Thursday, al-Attar said that Syria was invited to an important meeting in Milan with the attendance of senior Italian and Arab officials to continue dialogue and develop relations with Italy.
Al-Attar expressed hope that the two, public and private sectors, would effectively contribute to this fund.
- EIB sets up a regional venture capital fund for Mediterranean countries
- Syria attends Mediterranean Development and Investment Conference
- EIB investing in sustainable development in the Mediterranean
- Emaar International Jordan launches Mediterranean-style apartments in Samarah Dead Sea Resort
- EC releases €28 million of risk capital facility for Mediterranean countries