Meetings in Holland concerning investment opportunities in Morocco
Two meetings concerning the current investment opportunities in Morocco were organized earlier this week in Amsterdam and Hague. The two meetings were held within the framework of the economic initiative, organized by the Moroccan Embassy in Holland in collaboration with the representatives of the delegated Moroccan ministry for the Moroccan community residing abroad, the Moroccan Ministry of Residence and City planning, the Regional Center for Investment in Casablanca, the Moroccan ministry of Finance and Privatization and Bank Al Amal.
<I>Bladi.Net</I> reports that during the meeting in Amsterdam the Moroccan Ambassador to Holland, Ali El Mhamdi, stressed the need to establish and reinforce the contacts between the major players in the Moroccan and Dutch private sector.
- Exhibition on Moroccan Jews underway in Amsterdam
- Picnic organized for Moroccan expatriates in USA
- venture capital bank & partners establish mozon investment holdings company. to avail of morocco investment opportunities
- Business in the Elyséé Palace: Al-Waleed bin Talal, Hollande and CEOs meet over momentous Saudi-French investments
- Moroccan Muslim and Jewish communities meet in Amsterdam