Members of '\'Saddam Fedayeen'\' vow to avenge killing of Uday and Qusay
Iraqi fighters describing themselves as Saddam Hussein's Fedayeen militia Thursday vowed to intensify attacks on American troops and their Iraqi collaborators to avenge the killing of his sons Uday and Qusay, in a video aired on Al-Arabiya television.
"The occupation forces said the killing of Uday and Qusay will reduce attacks ... We tell them it will increase attacks," said one of a group of hooded gunmen who pledged to continue "the jihad against infidels".
Meanwhile, some members of the Iraqi Governing Council have been shown the bodies of Saddam's sons, which are being kept at Baghdad International Airport, said a US spokesman.
"There isn't the slightest doubt in our minds that these are the bodies of Uday and Qusay," the spokesman said. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- In new tape: ''Saddam'' acknowledges death of two sons; Report: Saddam wearing explosive belt
- Uday and Qusay buried; US distributes new Saddam ''photos''
- US to provide proof Uday and Qusay dead as another former Iraqi official captured
- Another report claims Saddam son considers surrender
- US troops kill Iraqi civilian as Governing Council calls to give Uday, Qusay bodies to family