Memorandum between Jordan and Syria
According to PETRA, a Memorandum of understanding
has been signed at Civil Aviation Authority on Tuesday between
Jordan and Syria on increasing the number of flights between the two
Director General of Civil Aviation Authority Suleiman
Obeidat signed the memo on behalf of the Jordanian side. Dr. Jameel
Ajeeb, the Director General of the General Institution for Civil
Aviation, signed the agreement on the Syrian behalf.
"Signing the memorandum came to ensure the two countries'
keenness to enhance and develop the bilateral relations,
particularly in the field of civil aviation," Obeidat told Petra.
He also added that the two sides outlined the latest
developments regarding the civil aviation field, noting to the
importance of cooperation between Jordan and Syria to face the
competition in this field.
In addition, Obeidat said the memorandum covered
issues including the remove of all restrictions on the number of
flights between the two countries.
- ASEZA and Indonesia's cooperation memorandum
- France to Help Egypt Upgrade Civil Aviation Equipment
- Emirates Airline Inaugural Flights to Libya
- Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College to host the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) conference 2010 in Jordan
- uae general civil aviation authority and the flight safety foundation to host middle east civil aviation safety summit 2008 in abu dhabi