MENA Ministerial conference- Marrakech 22-23 November
the OECD is organizing a Ministerial Conference in Marrakech in cooperation with the government of Morocco. It will bring together representatives of OECD countries and the countries of the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region to discuss issues relating to good governance and ways of improving the business climate for investment.
It will be preceded on 22 November by a Business and Governance Day bringing together business leaders from OECD and MENA countries, and a Women Business Leaders Summit: for details see www.oecd.org/mena
We would be grateful if you could publish the enclosed press release –in English and also available in Arabic- on Albawaba’s website.
Many thanks in advance for letting us know if this is possible.
- Dr. Khirbash leads UAE Ministry of Finance & Industry delegation to WEF meeting in Sharm El Sheikh
- SAGIA hosts OECD Group 4 meeting
- The imperative to improve corporate governance in the Middle East and North Africa to be discussed at the Hawkamah and OECD 4th annual gathering
- imperative to improve corporate governance in the Middle East and North Africa to be discussed at the Hawkamah and OECD 4th annual gathering
- Morocco to host first annual Arab Business Council Conference