Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Supports American Mission Hospital’s Charity Golf Tournament In Bahrain
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management today announced its support of American Mission Hospital's Island Classic golf tournament 2010. The annual event raises funds for the nonprofit hospital in providing quality medical services to residents in Bahrain.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management has been a continued supporter of the Island Classic golf tournament since the inaugural event in 1996. Contributions have been directed to purchases of priority medical equipment for the hospital.
Tamer Rashad, head of Middle East for Merrill Lynch Wealth Management said, "Merrill Lynch Wealth Management has been operating in Bahrain for 34 years and we are committed to contributing to the local community. We are pleased to be supporting American Mission Hospital's continued efforts to provide care for those in need."
- merrill lynch strengthens its middle east business with two new appointments
- Merrill Lynch today announces the appointment of Bill O’Neill as Chief Investment Officer
- Merrill Lynch wealth management EMEA announces two senior appointments
- Merrill lynch appoints fares d. noujaim president of middle east & North Africa
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank appoints Malik Sarwar Head of Global Wealth Management