Michael Jackson died
Michael Jackson, the former King of Pop, died in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon after suffering an apparent cardiac arrest in his home. He was 50 years old.
According to press reports, the singer was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center not far from his rental mansion in the Holmby Hills. The cause of death wasn't known. In recent times, Jackson had been busy with preparations for a planned comeback tour, set to begin within weeks in England
- Michael Jackson death: Son of Bahraini king expresses sorrow
- Jackson four teach UAE how to get down to their ABC's
- Soul Train’s Don Cornelious remembers Michael Jackson
- Dubai music lovers get ready to experience Michael Jackson like never before
- Brazilian football club signs Michael Jackson to play alongside John Lennon, Mahatma Gandhi!