Middle East M&A value in November 2010
October's strong growth in Middle East M&A value was not sustained in November, with the value of deals targeting the region falling 85 per cent in four weeks as deal volume rescinded by 44 per cent.
In a year-on-year comparison deal value halved from USD 1,055 million to USD 425 million.
Jordan, Oman and Iran were the only regions with a month-on-month gain in deal value.
- Harman Middle East projects USD 200 million revenues from the Middle East in FY ’10-‘11
- Abu Dhabi Airport sees 32.3% YTD passenger growth to November
- Deal worth 22 million deal signed between Emari Toons and Speedy Productions on second day of Character Dubai 2009
- Visitor Arrivals to Singapore Cross One Million
- Over 1 million LG TV’s shipped to MEA countries in Q1 2008