Middle East Natural and Organic Products Expo 2008 to Open Tomorrow
The region’s only organic and natural products trade expo, Middle East Natural and Organic Products Expo will open tomorrow with over 175 companies from over 35 countries. The show organised by the Dubai-based Global Links and supported by the UAE Ministry of Health and Ministry of Environment and Water.
The show comes in the backdrop of the growth in the organic and natural food products sector in the range of 20-25 per cent annually with the Middle East emerging as the fastest growing market.
MENOPE 2008 this year is a bigger show with the merger of Arab Naturals Expo & Conferences, offering a large regional platform for the organic industry and to fuel the growth of global organic movement in collaboration with all the international community.
Internationally, the exhibition is supported by the International Federation of Organic and Agricultural Movements (IFOAM), Korea Health Supplement Association (KHSA) etc.
The expo will showcase a variety of products spanning Herbals and Spices, Foods & Beverages, Cereal Products, Supplements, Health Care products, Natural Living, Natural Cosmetics, Healing Products, Natural remedies, Traditional Medicines, Spas, Relaxation facilities, Pet products, Fabrics etc.
- GCC Experiencing Major Conversion to Organic and Natural Foods, says Experts at MENOPE 2008
- 16TH EDITION OF MILLÉSIME BIO, THE WORLDWIDE PROFESSIONAL TRADE FAIR FOR WINES MADE WITH GRAPES FROM ORGANIC FARMING
- Huber receives ECOCERT certification for its Zeodent® Dental Silicas
- Style Hong Kong Expo in Dubai opens tomorrow (Monday, December 15, 2008) Major product expo to attract buyers from across the Middle East
- H.E Abdulah Bin Abdel Aziz inaugurates the third Middle East Natural and Organic Products Expo