Migrant missing as boat capsizes off Turkish coast
A boat carrying illegal migrants from Mauritania and Somalia to Greece capsized Tuesday off the coast of Turkey, <i>Anatolia news agency</i> reported. One migrant was missing.
Nineteen migrants and the Turkish captain managed to swim ashore, the agency reported. The Turkish Coast Guard was searching for the missing migrant in the Aegean Sea, off the coast of Aliaga in western Turkey.
- Twelve migrants dead in Egypt boat disaster, navy still searching for more survivors
- Boat carrying Palestinian migrants capsizes off Italy coast, one missing
- Migrant boat capsizes off Libya: 700 feared dead
- 400 migrants missing after shipwreck off Libya coast
- No survivors found after migrant shipwreck off Libya coast