Minister: Bahrain will Witness Economic Boost
Bahrain is set to witness a major increase in foreign investments, especially in the fields of tourism and infrastructure projects, finance and national economy minister, Abdulla Saif, was quoted as saying Friday by the Gulf Daily.
“The government is conducting several plans to attract foreign investments and create more job opportunities,” the minister said.
Bahrain will soon witness “an influx of Gulf and foreign investments,” he added.
The minister added that oil investments would be carried out in areas where Bahrain’s sovereignty had been internationally confirmed.
We have signed several bilateral economic agreements with several countries around the world to boost our economy, Saif said – Albawaba.com
- GCC Ministers of Planning and Development call for joint action to address region’s concerns and boost growth
- Panelists Call for Boosting Petrochemical Research in Arab World
- Turkey\'s Tourism Witnesses Boost
- Event to promote Bahrain-UK trade ties in the water sector
- Indian finance minister says budget will boost foreign investments