Minister: Kuwaiti Delegation to Visit Pakistan for Bilateral Security Talks
A high-level Kuwaiti security delegation will head for Pakistan in two weeks' time to discuss bilateral security issues, said Kuwait’s Interior Minister on Monday.
Sheikh Mohammad Al Sabah was quoted by the official Kuwaiti news agency (KUNA) as saying that the delegation will include a number of high-placed officials and officers from the interior ministry.
His remarks came at the end of a visit by his Pakistani counterpart, Mueenaddin Haider, to the Gulf state.
"Bilateral cooperation on security matters already exists between Pakistan and Kuwait, " noted Sheikh Mohammad, adding that his talks with Haider were “a confirmation of that.” – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Kuwait Delegation to Visit Yemen for Bilateral Talks
- Kuwait’s State Minister to Visit Mauritius, Namibia for Talks on Bilateral Issues
- Kuwaiti Parliamentary Delegation in Egypt for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Kuwaiti Interior minister receives Iranian security delegation
- French Interior Minister to Visit Algeria for Bilateral Talks