Minister says Morocco cooperates in fight against terrorism
Moroccan security services cooperate with peers of other states and are prepared to do the same with European and Arab nations, Moroccan communication minister, Nabil Benabdellah said. Benabdellah, also srving as the government’s spokesman, underlined in a program aired in the Arab satellite channel “Al Arabia” that Moroccan authorities have been cooperating with countries concerned by the fight of "terrorism."
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Syrian Interior Minister in Turkey, vows to cooperate in fight against terrorism
- Saudi Arabia denies report on cooperation with Israel in fight against ''terrorism''
- FM: Russia accepts Israeli offer to cooperate in fight against '\'terror'\'
- Arab ministers to discuss fight against terrorism
- King says Morocco committed to fight terrorism