"MODON" obtains International Quality Certification "ISO"
Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON) obtains International Quality Certification – ISO 9001:2008 as it achieved International standards and specifications with regards to regulations, procedures and processes.
On this occasion, H.E. Dr. Tawfig bin Fawzan Alrabiah, the Director General of Saudi Industrial Property Authority “MODON” declared that within the framework of MODON’s endeavors and efforts in achieving its strategic vision which aims at the continuous improvement of services provided to the industrial sector and to raise and upgrade the level of its performance in the management of the industrial cities, MODON started a program consisting of several steps to achieve this vision, the most important of which is the development of working environment, regulations and procedures, building up an electronic library by having backup of all the documents in MODON and by establishing clear criteria for measuring performance, in order to assess and develop these regulations and procedures on an ongoing basis.
H.E. Dr. Alrabiah concluded his statement saying that: "Getting the quality certification by MODON is not the end but the beginning of the development efforts, which began to emerge more clearly through increasing communication with customers and by reducing the transaction time, activating these transactions online and developing services to achieve continuous improvement and constant quest to satisfy all customers.
Obtaining the ISO Certification by MODON came as a result of its continuing success to achieve the aspirations of the industrialists and to overcome the challenges that hinder the achievement of these aspirations. Several projects and initiatives were introduced by these efforts to include the following:
• Development, rehabilitation and improvement of the existing industrial cities.
• Establishment of new cities in different regions of the Kingdom
• Development of regulations, contracts and mechanisms for their follow-up
• Activation of the e-transactions.
• Activation of the smart city services
• Launching of marketing programs and creation of new identity for MODON.
• Improvement of the work environment and training of all personnel within MODON.
• Improved customer care services including the launching of a unified number and a toll-free number 8002499944.
It is worth mentioning that MODON currently oversees 18 existing industrial cities in various regions of the Kingdom (Riyadh 1 & 2, Jeddah 1 & 2, Dammam 1 & 2, Makkah, Qassim, Ahsa, Madinah, Assir, Al Jouf, Tabuk, Hail, Najran, Al-Kharj, Jazan, and Ar’ar). The investment in these cities exceeds 200 billion riyals while more than 300 thousand workers operate in these cities. In addition, development of new industrial cities is currently under progress in Sudair, Zulfi, Taif and Gurayaat.
- Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON)- MODON signs MOU with the Saudi Post
- MODON allocates the first factory in Jeddah 2nd. Industrial City
- MODON launches the first highly developed e-Property Management System
- Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON) honors Dr. Hashim Yamani
- Brazilian delegation visits Saudi Industrial Property Authority