9 militants dead after Mogadishu court assault
All nine militants that attacked Mogadishu's Supreme Court on Sunday have been killed, AP reported.
Somalia's interior minister Abdikarim Hussein Guled told the agency that six attackers had detonated suicide vests at the complex in the Somali capital, whilst a further three gunmen had been shot and killed during running battle with security forces, that lasted for much of Monday afternoon.
Guled was unable to provide an accurate number of those killed during the assault.
- Militants Kill Two in Attack on Kashmir Army Base
- Surrendered Rebels Shot Dead in India Assam State
- Iraqi forces continue efforts to retake siezed northern areas, kill 15 militants
- Militants attack Iraqi TV channel headquarters
- Two militants still at large after mall attack in Iraq leaves 9 dead Wednesday