Monastir hosts national conference for education inspectors
A national conference for education inspectors took place on September 26 in Monastir with the participation of 700 school inspectors. At the opening of the event, Sadok Korbi, Minister of Education, said that the conference is the first of a series of conferences, which will be held during the academic year in order to promote the dialogue between the key players of the education system. La Presse reports that the main focus of the conference in Manastir was the quality of primary education in the country.
- El-Ghazala University hosts 17th edition of Education Conference
- Moroccan minister of education delivers key speech in Arab education conference
- Yemen to attend regional conference of children and youth
- Conference on artificial intelligence and applications in education
- Oman to Host International Education Conference