Moroccan FM Arrives in Muscat for Bilateral, Regional Talks
Morocco's Foreign Minister, Mohammed bin Eissa arrived in Muscat for talks on bilateral ties and regional issues, reported Kuwait News Agency (KUNA).
The minister will hold talks with Sultan Qaboos bin Saeed and convey a message from King Mohammed VI, said the agency.
The minister is on a Gulf tour aimed at boosting bilateral ties in all fields, said the agency, adding that the minister will head for Kuwait Tuesday - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Omani FM in Ankara for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- UAE minister to arrive in Washington to boost bilateral ties
- Irish FM Arrives in Egypt Sunday for Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Jordan’s King Arrives in Kuwait for Bilateral, Regional Talks
- UAE Foreign Minister Arrives in Sudan for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues