Moroccan-Jordanian Joint Committee to Convene in June
The Moroccan-Jordanian Joint Committee will hold a meeting in Amman June 9-10, reported ArabicNews.com.
The meeting will be co-chaired by the two countries' prime ministers, Abderrahmane Youssoufi and Ali Abu Raghib.
The commission will examine mechanisms to enhance bilateral cooperation, said the news service.
The meeting will also discuss the implementation of the free trade area-related accords, and the extension of the list of tax-exempted products – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- UAE-Morocco Joint Committee to Convene Monday
- First general assembly meeting of Mada'in Real Estate will be held this June
- Ministerial Meeting in Libya Aims to Reactivate Joint Arab Action
- Syria’s Foreign Minister: Israel practices terrorism against Palestinians
- Morocco, Jordan Examine Technicalities to Exempt Tax