Moroccan King launches urban project in Bouamoud
King Mohammed VI visited Bouamoud on September 27 for launching an urban project in the region. Le Matin reports that the project comprises of the reorganization of the basic infrastructures and socio-educational services in the area within the framework of the National Initiative for Human Development (INDH). The project, which will cost approximately MD70 million, aims at improving the living conditions in Bouamoud and vitalizing socio-educational and cultural activities in the area.
- Socio-educational center for youth opens in Larache
- Several housing and urban development projects opened in Morocco
- Moroccan King launches national initiative for human development
- Mabrook to 'New' Amman! King Abdullah inaugurates Jordan's largest urban project, Abdali Boulevard
- Morocco invests US $866 million to upgrade urban area of Marrakesh