Moroccan King to Visit Iran in 'Near Future'
Morocco's King Mohammed VI will pay an official visit to Iran in the near future, Moroccan Prime Minister, Abdelraham Yousefi, was quoted as saying by the Iranian News Agency (IRNA) Wednesday.
The Moroccan King is to hold talks with top Iranian officials on strengthening bilateral ties between the two Muslim countries, he said.
Last month, Yousefi visited Iran at the head of a high-ranking delegation, and signed several agreement with the Iranian officials in the political, economic and social areas -- Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Moroccan PM Asks for Announcing Isfahan Twin Town with Moroccan Ancient City
- Moroccan Prime Minister: Iran's Role in Middle East Vital
- Morocco\'s PM Arrives in Tehran for Bilateral Talks
- Iran\'s Parliament Speaker Holds Talks with Jordanian Officials on Strengthening Bilateral Relations
- For the first time since 1979: Jordan's King visits Iran