Moroccan minister in Los Angeles
The Moroccan minister for ex-patriate Moroccans, Nouzha Chekrouni, conducted meetings in Los Angeles with members of the Moroccan community of California, according to the Moroccan News Agency.
Rachid El Yacoubi, President of the Moroccan Jewish Community of the city and Michel Ohayon, assured the minister that the Moroccan community totally supports King Mohammed VI and is determined to continue helping to develop the Kingdom.
Minister Chekrouni shared the government's development plans and enlisted support from the expatriate community. She also attended a symposium organized by the University of California to commemorate the travels of the famous Moroccan explorer, Ibn Battouta.
- Moroccan Studies Professorship Established at Oxford
- The Journey of Ibn Battouta, A New Book for US Schoolchildren
- Moroccan first Arab women to become head of Olympic Candidate Evaluation Commission
- Dubai Crown Prince Adds Another Title
- More money, more spending: Saudi Arabia's spending boom to reach $718 billion