Moroccan Minister visit Al Qudra Holding Premises
Following Al Qudra Holding’s visit to the Capital of Morocco, Rabat, His Excellency Talbi Al Alami, the Moroccan Minister in charge of Economic Affairs paid a visit to Al Qudra Holding premises in Abu Dhabi along other Moroccan businessmen where they discussed the various investment opportunities that Al Qudra Holding can capitalize on.
Topics discussed included tourism, oil and gas, transportation, and health and education. Al Qudra Holding welcomed and confirmed their attendance to the invitation to this year’s Seminar “Education, Training and Employment: the challenges of investment”.
About Al Qudra Holding
Al Qudra Holding was established in May 2005 with a capital of AED 600 Million. Today, the company has a large group of specialized subsidiaries that operate under its umbrella in important sectors of the country’s education; tourism; industry; energy; infrastructure development; sports management and the entertainment industry.
The company is considered the ideal strategic partner for many leading regional companies looking to invest in the United Arab Emirates, and Abu Dhabi in particular. This was achieved through the trust, expertise and competencies that the company has acquired through the foundation of projects, investment strategies and companies that cover a wide range of sectors of development, thus attracting strategic and specialized partners in all fields.
- al-qudra holding hosts a reception event in honour of a delegation from abu dhabi chamber of commerce and industry
- Al Qudra Holding set up office in Morocco
- Al Qudra Holding’s operations kicks off in Morocco
- Al Qudra Holding signs an MOU with leading HealthCare Center, Ana Aslan and examine other business opportunities in Romania
- Al Qudra annonces plans for new infrastructure investment venture