Moroccan Parties to Rally in Solidarity with Palestinians
Four Moroccan parties comprising the Democratic Koutla bloc will hold a rally in Rabat on Thursday to voice their support for the Palestinian people on the occasion of the 53rd anniversary of the Nakba, reported the Maghrebe Arab Presse (MAP).
The four parties are the Socialist Union of Popular Forces (USFP), the Istiqlal Party (PI), the Party for Progress and Socialism (PPS), and the Organization for Democratic and Popular Action (OADP), a statement by the Koutla said, cited by the agency.
Meanwhile, another bloc, Wifaq, called Tuesday on Arab and Islamic governments to support the Palestinians who are prey to the "barbarous war" waged by Israel, said the agency – Albawaba.com
- Two leading traditional parties win Moroccan elections
- Morocco's Center Party Tops Election for Upper House
- Former PM calls parties not to spend money on elections
- Three Moroccan Opposition Parties Urge Gov’t to Present New Electoral Law
- Moroccan Government Set to Examine Draft Laws on Protecting Women against Violence