Moroccan rugby team lose in African finals
Moroccan rugby team has lost its African championship title after suffering a defeat of 22 to 39 to Namibia in the finals of the African cup of nations held in Namibia.
According to MAP, the Moroccans have taken the lead (13 to 8) in the first half of the match, but couldn't hold on in the second half.
On his part, the chairman of the Moroccan rugby federation Said Bouhajeb had a lot of complaints against the South African referee who sent off two Moroccan players in the last ten minutes of the game.
- Moroccan Boxers Secure Olympic Spots
- top rugby nations confirmed for 2007 emirates airline dubai rugby sevens
- Fitting finale to play out in 2012’s Emirates Airline Cup of Nations XV’s Rugby Tournament
- UAE finish second in Division Two of Asian Rugby Championship
- Moroccan teams of RAJA and FAR will resume matches