Moroccan students visit Spain through exchange program
Two Moroccan students from Moulay Abdellah College and Ibn Shouhaid College went to Spain within the framework of an exchange program aimed at boosting cooperation and cultural relations between the two sides. Le Matin reports that the two young Moroccan students, who were chosen on the basis of academic merit, will stay with two Spanish families, one in Seville and the other one in Madrid. Boubker Mazoz, who is the president of Moroccan Intercultural Association and the person in charge of Morocco-Spain Educational Exchange Program as well as Casablanca-Chicago twinning, noted that this cultural exchange programs are necessary to form a bridge between different cultures.
- Young Arab Leaders organizes the Arab European Internship Exchange Program for Arab Students with Daimler AG in Germany
- Filmmaker Exchange Program for US and Moroccan students
- Morocco, Spain to cement legal cooperation
- Delegation of German Students in Azemmour
- ADMAF promotes cross-cultural artistic exchange through jazz with first time ever performances of the Duke Ellington Big Band in the Arab World