Moroccan youth team to warm up
The Moroccan football youth team will participate in two international championships in Panama and South Korea - part of its preparation for the FIFA World Youth Championship, Netherlands 2005 (June10- July 2). The first tournament, in Panama, is scheduled to take place on April 24 to May 3, with the participation of Argentina, Colombia and Panama. The second tournament, in South Korea, is scheduled to take place on May 12 to May 26.
The Moroccan team preparation program for these tournaments includes two training camps in Morocco (April 12-23 and May 9-11) and France (June 2-5) and a friendly game against Canada.
Arabe Maghrebe Presse also reports that the Moroccan youth team will play in at the FIFA World Youth Championship, in Group C in the Dutch city of Doetinchem (East of the Netherlands). Their first game will take place on June 11 against Spain.
- World Youth Championship 2005: Morocco to meet Italy in quarterfinals
- Two Moroccans participate at world swimming championships in Montreal
- Could economics bring a new wave of radicalism to the streets of Morocco?
- France Smash Morocco 5-1, gear up to Euro 2000
- 24 players of Moroccan football team in training camp