Moroccans to March in Support of Palestinians
The Moroccan association of support for the struggle of the Palestinian people, backed by several political parties, trade unions and non-governmental organizations, are set to march in solidarity with the Palestinians on Sunday, April 7th in the Moroccan capital city of Rabat.
The association, which calls Moroccans to massively show up next Sunday says the demonstration’s aim is to express the Moroccan people’s refusal of the annihilation war waged against the Palestinians, according to MAP.
Furthermore, the demonstrators will express unconditional support for the Palestinians in the struggle to defend their legitimate right to return to their homeland and self-determination, the release of all Palestinian prisoners and the right to establish an independent state with Al-Quds as its capital.
The decision to stage the upcoming march was made following the Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people and President Yasser Arafat. (Albawaba.com)
- Moroccan Pro-Palestinian Rally Called Off for Lack of Gov't Permit
- Moroccans to Rally in Support of Palestine
- Four Non-Governmental Organizations Defend Rights in Tunisia
- The Dominican Committee of Solidarity with the Palestinian People holds a march to support the Palestinian people in Gaza
- Moroccan Parties to Rally in Solidarity with Palestinians