Morocco’s King receives Former Russian Prime Minister
Moroccan King Mohammed VI received on Tuesday in Marrakesh Evgueni Primakov, former Russian Premier and President of the trade and industry chamber of the Russian Federation.
The Foreign affairs and cooperation minister attended the meeting as well, the official MAP news agency reported.
Several accords of cooperation had been signed between Rabat and Moscow during King Mohammed VI recent visit to Russia. (Albawaba.com)
- Moroccan King receives Geneva accord architects in Marrakesh
- EC President receives Moroccan Prime Minister in Brussels
- Malaysian Prime Minister Receives Saudi Arabia's Highest Award by Saudi King Abdullah
- Valdai Dead Sea: Former Russian PM says Iran not to acquire nuclear weapons
- Moroccan King appoints new Prime Minister