Morocco’s Techno-Parks Project Interests US Investors
US investors would be interested in Morocco’s project to open new information technologies parks, according to Maghreb Arabe Presse news agency (MAP) reported.
The interest was expressed at talks held in Morocco over the weekend by Moroccan secretary of state for post, information and communications technologies, Nasr Hajji, with visiting director of the US Trade Development Agency (TDA), Joseph Grandmaison.
The US official was quoted by the agency as saying that TDA is ready to back efforts to development new information technologies in Morocco – Albawaba.com
- TechnoPark attracts global interest at the Chem Middle East 2008
- TechnoPark becomes affiliate member of the World Business Angels Association
- Bio-park project in Morocco
- TechnoPark to host IDA World Congress on Desalination, Water Reuse - IDA selects Dubai among major world destinations
- Euroblast Middle East makes AED 10 million investment in Dubai Techno Park