Morocco condemns killing of Sheikh Yassin
Morocco's King Mohammed VI strongly condemned, in a message to the Palestinian president, the raid conducted by the Israeli army Monday, killing Hamas leader, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and other Palestinians.
The king said the attack was a violation of "all celestial religions, human values and international covenants."
The royal message, cited by MAP, recalled that the Kingdom of Morocco has already expressed refusal of Israel’s orientation to conduct “systematic brutal raids, and through the adoption of the logic of assassination and force to subdue the Palestinian brotherly people with its various constituents and institutions.”
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Head of Jewish Community in Morocco condemns Yassin assassination
- Algeria strongly condemns assassination of Sheikh Yassin
- US vetoes UN resolution condemning Israeli killing of Sheikh Yassin
- Arabs, Iran, UK condemn assassination of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin
- Syrian FM in Cairo, calls US to condemn assassination of Yassin