Morocco condemns killing of Sheikh Yassin
Morocco's King Mohammed VI strongly condemned, in a message to the Palestinian president, the raid conducted by the Israeli army Monday, killing Hamas leader, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and other Palestinians.
The king said the attack was a violation of "all celestial religions, human values and international covenants."
The royal message, cited by MAP, recalled that the Kingdom of Morocco has already expressed refusal of Israel’s orientation to conduct “systematic brutal raids, and through the adoption of the logic of assassination and force to subdue the Palestinian brotherly people with its various constituents and institutions.”
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Head of Jewish Community in Morocco condemns Yassin assassination
- Assad says Yassin killing is Israel top terror practice as Nasrallah says Israel to pay heavy price
- Algeria strongly condemns assassination of Sheikh Yassin
- New poll shows majority of Israelis back Yassin assassination; 43% support killing Arafat
- Yassin assassination: Israel on high alert in fear of retaliatory attacks