Morocco to Hold First Arab Conference on Agro-Industry in September
Morocco will host the first Arab conference on manufacturing agricultural machinery and equipment in September, reported ArabicNews.com.
The conference is being organized by the Federation for Engineering Industries, in cooperation with the Economic Unity Council.
It will be attended by experts from the Arab states and representatives from specialized international establishments from six major nations: the US, England, France, Italy, Germany and Holland, said the news service.
During its four-day deliberations, participants will discuss six main issues conencted with Arab strategy and international cooperation to manufacture agricultural machinery and equipment, as well as the possibility of cooperation and integration among the Arab states – Albawaba.com
- MTC Sponsors the Fifth IT and Telecom Conference in Cairo between September 4-6th 2005
- Arab Economic Conference Planned for Morocco
- Beirut summit follow-up committee to hold first meeting in June
- Bahrain to Host First Arab Diet Conference in September
- 10th Annual Sanabel Conference in Dubai to discuss regional microfinance trends and opportunities amid challenging times