Morocco to host first annual Arab Business Council Conference
Morocco is to host the first annual Arab Business Council Conference to be held in the city of Marrakech in November 25.
Trade, finance and investment ministers from the UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, Bahrain, Syria, Tunis and other Arab countries will attend the event. The conference aims at luring foreign investments and capitals and will discuss several issues such as boosting training and education in the Arab world and ways to modernize management methods in Arab countries.
According to KUNA, the Arab League Secretary-General Amr Moussa is expected to take part in the two-day event. (albawaba.com)
- Afro-Arab Parliamentary Conference to be Held in Tunis
- HP hosts First Annual Finance Sector Conference
- First MENA Businesswomen’s Network Forum hosted by Dubai Business Women Council opens today
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University intensifies preparations for first SCOP meeting in Arab world
- Qatar Airways to host WTTC's 2004 annual conference