Morocco to intensify fight against piracy and forgery
The Moroccan Government plans to shortly establish a permanent committee to "monitor audio-visual recordings and to struggle against piracy and forgery", it was announced during a recent meeting between representatives of various ministries and professionals.
According to MAP, the task of this watchdog committee will be to promote public awareness on the threat posed by piracy for artists.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Arab World’s IPR status showcased at 4th IPR Forum in Morocco
- 124 cases of intellectual property rights violations registered in Bahrain from 2005 to 2008
- Business Software Alliance and Bahrain Ministry of Information intensify anti-piracy collaboration through mass public destruction of pirated CDs
- Business Software Alliance conducts Judicial Round Table meeting with The UAE Judicial Taining Institutions
- Egypt Leads World in Crackdown on Software Piracy