Morocco at Le Bourget Air Show for the first time
Morocco is taking part for the first time in Le Bourget Air Show, the world’s largest aerospace show. The 46th edition is to be inaugurated on Monday by the French President Jacques Chirac.
Yabiladi reports that Morocco is represented in the fair by the Minister of Equipment and Transports, Mr. Karim Ghellab, and by the Minister of Industry, Commerce and the Development of the Economy, Mr. Salaheddine Mezouar, who will answer French and foreign companies questions regarding the possibilities of delocalizing parts of their production processes and moving them to Morocco.
- 48th International Paris Air Show - Le Bourget
- Korea to be represented for the first time at the Dubai air show
- GULF AIR DELEGATION DEPARTS FOR LE BOURGET WITH FLEET PROPOSAL
- For the First Time in Jordan - Le Méridien Amman Presents 'CBM School' Comedy Show during Ramadan
- Dubai Air Show 95 percent reserved