Morocco participates in international footwear fashion fair
Morocco is participating in the International Footwear Fashion Fair, which is currently in progress in Paris with the participation of more than 500 French and foreign participants from 80 countries. According to an official statement by the Moroccan Export Promotion Center (CMPE), six groups of Moroccan companies, which are leaders in the shoe sector, are taking part in the event to display their top-range of collections in the Fair. For the year 2004, Moroccan shoe sector had a sales turnover of almost 1.47 billion dirhams for its exports, in particular to the French (48%), Spanish (25%) and German (14%) markets.
- Moroccan Products Attract Dealers at Berlin Agriculture Fair
- Lebanese IT Companies to Participate at Paris Fair
- ‘Footwear Expo 2009’ to host leading players from USD 190 billion global footwear market
- Brazilian footwear exports to the Middle East cross USD 32.5 million
- TOP INTERNATIONAL FASHION BRANDS TO SHOWCASE AT PRESTIGE 2005