Morocco participates in World Route Development Forum
Moroccan National Office of Airports (ONDA) took part in the 11th edition of the World Development Forum, which was held from 25 to 27 September in Copenhagen. Albayane reports that each year international community of airline professionals gathers at the World Route Development Forum to enhance the cooperation between the airline companies around the world. The 11th edition of the Forum saw the participation of about 300 airline companies.
Abdelhanine Benallou, the General Manager of ONDA, noted that the participation of Morocco in this event was significant to inform the major airline companies about the quality of the services offered by the airports in Morocco and to encourage more international airline companies to work with Morocco.
- ADAC wins bid to host ‘World Route Development Forum 2012’ in Abu Dhabi
- Forum for Associations in Casablanca on September 28
- 13 airline companies operate in Morocco
- Etihad Airways Appoints Manager for Expanding Operations in Morocco
- king abdulaziz international airport participating in world route development forum