Morocco second most active African country
According to the international weekly magazine “Jeune Afrique L’intelligent,” Morocco is the second most active African country. The magazine wrote about the results of a survey, which was conducted by the French Immar Institute and targeted politicians, teachers and students in Senegal, Ivory Coast and Cameroon. According to the results of this survey, Morocco ranked as the second most active African country (72.2%) just after South Africa (81.6%) and Morocco is followed by Nigeria (53.7%). According to the magazine, one of the reasons for the good image of Morocco in the African countries is the county’s efforts for increasing its economic relations with the Francophone African countries.
- Convention of WFNS 13th Congress in Marrakech
- KSA trade with this north African country to reach $7 billion in 2014
- Moroccan property takes a tumble
- SCCI pushes for stronger business relations with Eastern and Southern African countries
- Tripoli to host North African, Mediterranean & European countries summit