Morocco: Two suspected suicide bombers killed
A suspected suicide bomber blew himself up shortly after police shot dead a second suspected suicide bomber overnight in a Casablanca slum, Moroccan police sources said on Tuesday.
According to Reuters, police have been searching for up to 12 suspected suicide bombers since March 11 when the alleged leader of a suicide bomber squad activated his explosives belt to stop police arresting him, the sources added.
- Morocco: Four bombers, police officer killed
- UPDATE: Suicide bomber targets two churches in Pakistan, 19 dead
- Moroccan Jew shot dead in Casablanca
- Morocco: Two bombers blow themselves up in Casablanca
- Suicide bomber kills Israeli cop; Palestinian, two Israelis shot dead in West Bank; Israel rejects ceasefire plan