Motorola Drives Evolution of TETRA Digital Radio with Leading Solutions Today; Clear Vision for Tomorrow
Company demonstrates new TETRA PDA, Dimetra® IP Compact Solutions and much more at TETRA Experience Conference in Dubai
When: 26-27 November
Where: Hyatt Regency Hotel
Stand: stand area 28/29 Crystal Ballroom section C
Motorola – worldwide leader in Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) -- will highlight solutions to meet the growing demand for mission critical information and services by the Middle East’s public safety organizations as well as utility and energy firms. As part of its sponsorship of the event, Motorola will also have a dedicated stand showcasing its latest TETRA solutions:
Visitors to the Motorola stand at TETRA Experience in Dubai will see demonstrations including reliable, leading-edge devices and solutions. Key features include:
o Motorola MTC100 TETRA PDA (a rugged data device offering a comprehensive suite of communications services and features for public safety and enterprise customers)
o New Motorola Dimetra® IP Compact, a highly scalable, feature-rich IP-based switch for TETRA private network customers (announced in November in the Middle East.
The following Motorola spokespeople will be speaking at the show and are available for interviews:
• Iain Ivory, TETRA Solutions Marketing Manager, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Motorola Networks & Enterprise – Ivory will cover today’s TETRA and how it’s become the solution of choice for public safety services in the Middle East. He’ll discuss how TETRA enables police officers, firefighters and paramedics to respond quickly and securely to situations in their communities. Ivory will also highlight the evolution of TETRA terminals and networks to enable data exchange — key to creating strong communication networks in public and private sector.
• Dave Chater-Lea member of the TETRA Association Security and Fraud Prevention Group – Chater-Lea will give a comprehensive overview of the security measures available with TETRA networks.
Motorola & TETRA:
• A world leader in mission critical solutions, Motorola is proud to celebrate “10 Years of TETRA” – the company’s anniversary of the world’s first commercial contract to deploy TETRA. Since then, Motorola has developed and deployed more than 295 TETRA projects in over 65 countries. The company continues its leadership into the next decade with new TETRA data solutions that can enhance mission-critical capabilities while delivering new business-critical capabilities to private as well as public sectors.
- Mowasalat Improves Services with Motorola TETRA Solutions
- Middle East turns to TETRA for new era of public safety
- Samsung invites people to discover the world of possibilities at its Middle East and North Africa Forum 2013
- Tetra Communications
- Ford, Microsoft celebrate five years of in-car connectivity leadership with 5 millionth SYNC-equipped vehicle