Motorola, Leading Provider of Mission-Critical Communications Solutions, Exhibits at Milipol Qatar 2010
The Motorola Solutions business of Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) a leading provider of mission-critical communications solutions and a trusted partner of public safety, government, and enterprise customers worldwide, today announced that it will be exhibiting at Milipol Qatar, the Worldwide Exhibition of International State Security. The event is taking place 25 – 27 October 2010 at the Doha Exhibition Centre.
With over 80 years of communications heritage and offices across the Middle East, Motorola's aim is to deliver intuitive technology that is second nature to users - allowing them to focus on their mission to enable fast, smart, efficient, and live-saving decisions.
Motorola is a trusted technology partner with a proven track record in providing analog and digital two-way solutions, secure end-to-end systems, interoperable voice and data communications and wireless broadband solutions to mission critical customers across government and enterprise markets.
"Motorola has provided leading-edge communication technologies to customers across the Middle East for more than three decades. We are excited to be exhibiting at the prestigious Milipol event in Qatar as it will provide the opportunity for us to showcase our latest range of products and solutions and illustrating our commitment to creating highly intuitive 'design-for-use' products in the most intense work environments in the region," said Alan Roper, sales director, Motorola Solutions Middle East.
- Motorola, Leading Provider of Mission-Critical Communications Solutions, Participates in Special Operations Forces Exhibition, SOFEX, in Jordan
- MINERVA Wins Motorola’s ‘Largest EMEA Distributer 2009-2010’ Award
- Motorola to Showcase Future of Mobile Communications at GSM 3G Middle East & Gulf Congress and Exhibition
- Motorola Hosts TETRA Conference in Egypt for Middle East’s Leading Airport and Airline Companies
- Motorola Drives Evolution of TETRA Digital Radio with Leading Solutions Today; Clear Vision for Tomorrow