Motorola, Leading Provider of Mission-Critical Communications Solutions, Participates in Special Operations Forces Exhibition, SOFEX, in Jordan
With over 80 years of communications heritage and offices across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, Motorola’s aim is to deliver intuitive technology that is second nature to users - allowing them to focus on their mission to enable fast, smart, efficient, and life-saving decisions.
“For over three decades Motorola has provided leading-edge innovative communication technologies to customers across the Middle East. At SOFEX 2010, we will be showcasing our latest range of products and solutions, and illustrating our commitment to creating highly intuitive ‘design-for-use’ products, created for use in the most intense work environments in the region,” said Motaz Hourani, Vice President, Middle East & North Africa, Motorola Enterprise Mobility Solutions
Motorola is a trusted technology partner with a proven track record in providing analog and digital two-way solutions, secure end-to-end systems, interoperable voice and data communications and wireless broadband solutions to mission critical customers across government and enterprise markets.
- Motorola, Leading Provider of Mission-Critical Communications Solutions, Exhibits at Milipol Qatar 2010
- MINERVA Wins Motorola’s ‘Largest EMEA Distributer 2009-2010’ Award
- Motorola Drives Evolution of TETRA Digital Radio with Leading Solutions Today; Clear Vision for Tomorrow
- Motorola Hosts TETRA Conference in Egypt for Middle East’s Leading Airport and Airline Companies
- Extreme Networks and Motorolla Address Smart Connectivity For Wired and Wireless Networking