The Movie `Ali Zaou` Projected in Buenos Aires
The Moroccan director Nabil Ayouch's movie 'Ali Zaoua' was projected in the San Martin Buenos Aires Movie Theatre on July 30 within the framework of a program titled 'Cinema of the South: 13 Films of the Planetary Village' (Au sud du cinיma : 13 films du village planיtaire), which will be in progress until August 3. <i>E-marrakech</i> reports that the program 'Cinema of the South', which is organized by the Theatrical Complex of Buenos Aires in conjunction with the Embassy of France, also includes the projection of movies from countries like Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Kampuchea, Lebanon, Mexico, Senegal, Tajikistan and Tunisia.
- Morocco took part in 59th Annual Congress of IFA in Buenos Aires
- "Ali Zaoua" to be projected in Buenos Aires
- Egypt's film hub is a cafe in Cairo
- The ‘Plv-Z5’ Home Entertainment Projector Has The Best Set-Up Options2 With “Movie Theater Quality At
- Argentine Vice President leads high level delegation on tour of Jebel Ali Port