Muammar al-Gathafi urges producers in Great Jamahiriya
According to JANA, the Leader Muammar al-Gathafi urged producers in Great Jamahiriya to make use of billions currently pumped, and operate them to establish new constructions and enterprises in housing, roads, building of bridges and other projects in educational and health fields and their maintenance.
In his address, during his reception of vocational and producers' delegations, the leader explained that producers in great Jamahiriya who constitute a major force, about half a million, they can operate so many billions that have actually been mumped from the beginning of the year up to now, in all constructions, roads consistently paved, bridges and apartments, in maintenance, schools and the rest of educational and health institutions that are being built over night.
He stressed the importance that the producers rally their efforts through their syndicates in various productive and vocational fields and engage in work vigorously.
" Thanks be to God, money are available, and be placed at your disposal, and you should start work, you are the ones who would make Libya a constant workshop" he added addressing vocational and producers syndicates.
- Libya hosts 6th Maghreb conference of safety and vocational health
- Assistant Secretary of General People's Committee for Foreign Liaison and International Co-operation meet
- Mayors and Sheikhs of Arab tribes delegation in Marsa Matrooh
- Putting an end to violence disarm in Libya
- Gadhafi urges vocational productive syndicate congresses