Mubarak in Abu Dhabi for Palestine Talks
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak arrived in Abu Dhabi Saturday night, coming from Jeddah where he held talks with King Fahd and Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdelaziz on the Palestinian crisis, said reports.
Mubarak will meet with Emirati President Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Sunday for “consultations on the current situation in the Palestinian territories,” said Egyptian Information Minister Safwat Al Sharif upon Mubark’s arrival in Abu Dhabi.
Al Sharif said that Mubarak’s talks with the Saudi leaders focused on “finding a mechanism to implement the Mitchell report and ways to support the Palestinian people,” according to the daily Al Ahram.
The minister added that bilateral talks topped the agenda of Muabark’s meeting with the Saudi leaders.
Mubarak visited Saudi Arabia in January – Albawaba.com
- Abu Dhabi Music & Arts Foundation presents “Salam Ya Quds” - a unique concert uniting Arab artists to benefit Palestinian children
- Kuwaiti Crown Prince Arrives in Abu Dhabi for Talks with Emirati President
- Mubarak Due in Abu Dhabi, to Visit Kuwait Sunday
- After Dubai's 'historic' airshow, this one has a lot to match up to: Abu Dhabi Air Expo kicks off
- Palestinian President’s Wife Arrives in Abu Dhabi