Mubarak, Bush discuss Iraqi crisis
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak received a phone call from United States President George W. Bush regarding the Iraq crisis and the Middle East situation, according to MENA news agency Wednesday.
Mubarak urged Bush "to reach a peaceful solution" on Iraq and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the agency said.
It also added that President Bush thanked Mubarak for his message of condolences over the shuttle Columbia disaster. (Albawaba.com)
- Mubarak, Arafat Discuss Palestinian Crisis
- Report: Mubarak May Dispatch Top Officials to US to Discuss Palestinian Crisis
- Sharon offers help to Russia to settle hostage crisis; Putin cancels planned meeting with Bush to discuss Iraq
- Bush Discusses Middle East Strife with Mubarak, Jordan’s King
- Mubarak, Bush Speak Over the Phone