Mubarak, Franks meet
Gen. Tommy Franks, the commander who would leady any U.S. war against Iraq, met Tuesday with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in his first stop of a Mideast tour.
Franks was with Mubarak and Defense Minister Mohamed Hussein Tantawi for just more than an hour. He later met separately with Tantawi. (Albawaba.com)
- Egypt denies Mubarak told American general Saddam had WMD
- US Military Central Command Head Meets Mubarak
- US Central Command General: No US decision yet made to strike Iraq
- U.S., Turkey hold high-level military talks regarding possible strike on Iraq
- Gen. Franks stresses importance of current military exercise in Qatar