Mubarak, King Abdullah to Hold Summit Tuesday
King Abdullah of Jordan is planning to visit the Red Sea resort of Sharm Al Sheikh for a summit with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to discuss the regional situation and the consequences of terrorist attacks against the US.
According to the daily Al Gomhuria, the two leaders will discuss the Palestinian-Israeli conflict in light of the Jewish state's escalating attacks, which the paper said aimed to take advantage of the world’s preoccupation with the attacks on the US.
Mubarak and King Abdullah spoke on the phone Monday, exchanging views on "regional and international developments,” according to the paper and the Egyptian satellite channel – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- King Abdullah, Mubarak hold summit in Cairo
- King Abdullah Warns Against Continued Israeli Attacks on Palestinians; Abdullah - Mubarak Summit Postponed
- Jordan's King to Hold Separate Summits with Barak, Arafat Tuesday
- Mubarak, King Abdullah Discuss Regional Developments Over Phone
- Mubarak, King Abdullah Prepare Arab Summit