Mubarak, Powell hold talks
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on Wednesday held talks with US Secretary of State Colin Powell in Sharm El-Sheikh, Cairo Radio said.
The two sides also discussed ideas on restoring stability in Iraq, the Middle East peace process, the Sudanese peace process and bilateral relations, the radio added.
- Saudi Crown Prince to Hold Talks with Mubarak on Monday
- Arafat, Mubarak Hold Talks on Peace Process in Cairo
- Powell holds talks in Algeria
- Powell ends regional tour Wednesday, to meet Mubarak; PA: Israel prevents visit of Jordan FM in Ramallah
- After Arafat-Powell talks fail, Egypt cancels Mubarak-Powell meeting