Mudieb Haddad & Sons Co. and affiliates donate funds
The employees of Mudieb Haddad & Sons Co. and their affiliates have donated a one day’s salary for Gaza victims, to contribute in easing their humanitarian suffering. The company’s management has also matched the amount of money donated by its employees through the Jordan Hashemite Charity Organization that collects contributions.
Mr. Samir Mudieb Haddad, Chairman of the Board of Directors at Mudieb Haddad & Sons Co. and affiliates said: “This donation came in response to the Royal instructions to the Jordanian people on the importance of standing by our neighbors in Gaza during this difficult ordeal. Our company is keen to provide support to those who are in need inside and outside the Kingdom. This inspires our humanitarian feelings toward the people of Gaza and their suffering”.
For their part, the employees of Mudieb Haddad & Sons Co. and affiliates, have expressed that their donation of a one day's salary is the least that can be done to prove the ties of brotherhood and solidarity with our people in Palestine and Gaza, in particular, stressing that they do not hesitate to provide support to mitigate the effects of the violent aggression from which Gazans suffer.
- Mudieb Haddad & Sons Co. achieves the Jordanian Quality Mark
- Mudieb Haddad & Sons Co. supports three schools within the “Madrasati” initiative
- Mudieb Haddad & Sons Co. & Colgate announce the winners’ names of “Colgate Smiles” competition
- Nuqul Group’s FINE Hygienic Paper Company Collaborates with Jordan River Foundation in its Gaza Campaign
- Kebab Express Donates Part of Its Revenues to Gaza through the Jordan River Foundation