Nasrallah calls to execute all Israeli agents
Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah called on Lebanese prosecutors to seek the capital punishment against all recently captured Israeli agents. In a televised address on Friday commemorating the ninth anniversary of the Israeli withdrawal from south Lebanon, Nasrallah said: "I call for the capital punishment for all arrested agents and beginning with the Shiite agents first."
He cautioned that any Lebanese working for Israeli intelligence is dangerous saying: "espionage rings do not only work on gathering data, some carry out operations. A 20 Kg of TNT were uncovered at the home of one agent this brings up a lot of questions."
- Hizbollah: Prisoner Exchange to Cover all Arab Detainees in Israel
- Pro-Israeli Espionage Ring Uncovered in South Lebanon
- Hezbollah unmasks CIA double agents in Beirut
- Report: Israeli Colonel Captured by Hizbollah is Deputy Mossad Chief, Assigned to Terminate Nasrallah
- Lebanon: U.N. concerned over arms smuggling; Nasrallah calls for unity